What I wear
- I don’t want to waste time and energy deciding on what to buy or wear so I like to keep things simple and that makes me very particular about what I wear.
- If I like something, I will buy the same thing again. Redundancy FTW!
- This post also doesn’t mean that I am a fashion-savvy person. I just like to dress decently.
- Colours: Black, White, Navy, Heather Gray, Charcoal. Most of what I wear would be one of these. Rare exceptions. All solid colours, and no patterns.
- Logos: I don’t want any logos on what I wear. None whatsoever. Exceptions for Nike and sports shoes/wear, but they have to be small.
- I don’t wear formal shirts as they are high maintenance and I don’t have time to maintain them right now.
- I don’t own brown leather anything as it becomes difficult to find the right colour.
- With the following, I don’t have to think about what to wear, just pick any colour, and I am done.
What I wear (slim fit):
- Polo Shirts
- Dark wash jeans (no patterns)
- hoodies (zip up and without)
- a double layer jacket that is large for my size and will be replaced with a correct fit
- Sports shoes Nike. Black and white. (my EDC)
- Sports shoes Adidas. Grey and white. (Sports should not have more than two colours)
- Black oxford cap-toed formal shoes
- Black lace-up boots
- All white low top sneakers
- I want them round, silver/chrome coloured, and the dial should be white and simple. 37-38mm. Black belts with no contrasting stitching.
- a smart watch (should be square and not round)
- one formal dress watch
- one casual watch
- Suit and format shirts. (on special occasions)
- Ties: stripes or very simple patterns that are not very broad. (will have to check the width of the ones that I have.)
- Socks can be colourful and of any colour or pattern. Go crazy.
- Black overcoat
Want to buy:
- Bomber jacket,
- Harrington jacket
- Puffer jacket
- Denim jacket
- Camel Overcoat
- Oxford button-down shirt
- Formal shirt
- Apple Watch
- Sports watch (a huge maybe)
- Sports coat/Blazer
- Light wash jeans (no pattern)
- Adidas Stan Smith
Staying in England, gives me options to wear and own more jackets! ^.^
If you liked this post then please share with your friends! Click here to share on Whatsapp. Please subscribe to my newsletter if you want to get my posts in your inbox.