Things I love to use
In no particular order.
This post is not a product recco. These may not be the best in their line but they are good enough for me to drastically improve the quality of my life. I use most of them on almost a daily basis (most of them).
- Apple/Google Pay - you can forget your wallet but not your phone. We need a world without keys and wallets.
- A note taking app - my brain dump. Any app that you are comfortable with is okay to use.
- Quality TWS - currently by Nothing - for those handsfree calls and podcasts. Decent noise cancellation.
- Todo app - any would do. Our minds are made for creation not for remembering things.
- Standing desk - it’s good for the back
- Slim Wallet - attaches to my phone and it’s do jism ek jaan. Carries upto two cards which is more than enough for day to day activities given I don’t use any cards. Comes with a magnet so that it works without a magsafe phone case.
- YouTube - duh! One of the best inventions if used correctly.
- My phone - spend most of my waking hours on it. One of the best inventions if used correctly.
- Russel Hobbs blender - easiest way to create smoothies and get in nutrients and calories.
- LiChess - duh! always up for a game of chess.
- Bottle with straw - easy to drink more water. (Thanks Ali Abdaal)
- Mercer 8” Chef’s knife - A good knife is a must if you home cook.
- What do you think I should include here?
If you liked this post then please share with your friends! Click here to share on Whatsapp. Please subscribe to my newsletter if you want to get my posts in your inbox.