The first questions that I thought of was why can’t we have projects like that in India? May be because:
- we don’t have enough determination
- we dont have enough skilled people
- we don’t plan properly. I have seen the same road dug up and rebuilt again and again
- we don’t employ enough people. I have see more people work at a construction site than people working on road
Why can’t we start and finish road construction overnight?
The next question that came to my mind was: Are there any projects in India that were completed very “fast”?
- Mangalyaan. ISRO got the approval on 4 Aug 2012, and it was launched on 5 Nov 2013 - 458 days.
Source: Manmohan formally announces India’s Mars mission,
Isro kicks off Mars mission campaign with PSLV assembly
If you know of any other projects in India that was completed very fast, please let me know.
If you liked this post then please share! Please subscribe to my newsletter if you want to get my posts in your inbox.