Browser extensions I use
- ublick origin - opensource and hence more trustworthy than others.
- Consent-O-Matic - gets rids of the cookie popups. Works on many websites.
- Epoch converter - comes in handy when you want to convert times.
- Fox Clocks - easy to see what time it is for your colleagues
- Video Speed Controller - play videos faster, rarely comes in handy.
- Wikipedia on Top - first entry in google search is wikipedia
- Grammarly - duh!
- Honey - coupons never work but price tracker is something I would like to have.
- One tab - Used to use Great Suspender but it got infected so I use it instead. Rarely though.
- privacer badger - Built by ESS. worth keeping.
- redirector - IT changed the Jira’s URL and broke my bookmarks, so using this. Plus also using it to redirect amazon.com to amazon.co.uk, because co.uk is a but tedious to type.
- foxy proxy - to access different networks over proxy.
- Alarm, Timer and Stopwatch - I have multiple alarms set so that I don’t lose track of time. The extension is buggy as it can’t decrease the volume of alarms, so I have to get the source from the extensions directory and then copy it out and modify the value from 0.8 to 0.01 and sideloaded it in the browser.
- Don’t F*** With Paste - so that you can copy-paste passwords on bank websites!!!! Doesn’t work with all bank though.
Let me know what extensions you use?
If you liked this post then please share with your friends! Click here to share on Whatsapp. Please subscribe to my newsletter if you want to get my posts in your inbox.